A common technique:
using the Mosaic
Filter & Color Picker Mode in Stored Image
- Menu and GUI changes for better clarity.
- The Buffer menu is
now renamed the Image menu,
with additional tweaks throughout the program.
- New Feature:
enhanced store image
(formerly store buffer) plugin: a new checkbox was added to put the
stored image into a color-picker mode.
This allows for easy selection
of colors from a reference picture by simply clicking or dragging in
that stored image's thumbnail (which is fully resizeable).
- The sunset and fog filter
are faster and now have option
- The wave displace
filter is updated, much(!) faster.
- Brush smear mode is
calculated internally at a higher
prescision to help avoid buildup of integer rounding errors.
- Using the + key can no longer exceed the max size of an
- Filters that had an 'Apply' button have been made more
consistent with other filters.
- Updated Spherize,
Isometric, Weave plugins.
Minor changes to:
- Fixed: Items on the Image menu (formerly Buffer menu)
refresh the filmstrip properly when applied to an animation.
- Fixed: The Browser could not load thumbnails for images
containing spaces in the filename.
- buffer paste from clipboard plugin
- Image size and crop panels.
- Prefs panel in File menu renamed (now named Settings).
Recent third-party updates (not
included with the 3.7 updater, but available elsewhere)
- A Dogweaver
plugin was released by Boris Eyrich for Artweaver, so that users of
Artweaver can also send images to and from Dogwaffle, including from
new feature in stored image:
in color picker mode,
clicking inside the stored thumbnail picks the color rather than
replacing the image with the stored one.
the much faster